Talk to Strangers and its companion parents’ guide have won national acclaim as uniquely powerful weapons to avoid the damage to children caused by unnecessary child related court battles (see testimonials below). A screenplay by award-winning writer/director (and veteran divorce lawyer) Larry Sarezky, and an original score by Grammy-winning composer Brian Keane, bring combative parents… and their lawyers… to their senses as they experience the ordeal of children captured on the custody battlefield.
Use this Telly Award-winning film and parents’ guide to:
- Reduce the length and cost of your divorce by prioritizing resolution of child-related Issues
- Debunk dangerous myths about the custody and access battles that compromise, humiliate, and frighten children
- Learn how to build consensus with your co-parent
- Reduce and manage the conflict with your co-parent that puts your children at risk
- Guide your kids to achieve the four main needs of children of divorce (see below)
Protect children (and their parents) from avoidable custody and access litigation. This award-winning 25-minute film is one of the only outside divorce products ever endorsed by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Use it to fulfill ethical and moral obligations to parents and their children by enabling parents—as well as other divorce professionals—to experience what’s in store for children held hostage on the custody battlefield.
Take advantage of streaming subscriptions and DVD bulk rates; and use the. DVD chapters and Quick Index and Discussion Starter to assist in instructional use.
Children in high-conflict divorce want and need four things:
- An end to their parents’ fighting
- An end to uncertainty about where and with whom they will be living
- A return to some normalcy in their lives
- Security in knowing that their parents will continue to love and care for them
Help your children get what they need by heading off custody and access battles with the Talk to Strangers film and guide; and…
Get the Amazon #1 Best Selling divorce how-to book,
Divorce, Simply Stated, FREE with your order.
After ordering Talk to Strangers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Free DSS” in the subject line, and we will send you instructions on how to obtain your free Kindle version of Divorce, Simply Stated. Learn more about Divorce, Simply Stated, at amazon.com.
Oregon Family Court Judge (Ret.)
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers